SECONDARY SCHOOL RELAUNCH SEP 2020
Ryan Vending Operational Action Steps Required to meet Secondary School Vending Programs Standards 2020-2021
Last updated Aug 28, 2020
This re-launch plan has been developed to adhere to the requirements of the BC Chief Medical Health Officer’s office and WorkSafe BC.
ACTION STEPS BY RYAN VENDING
All product received into a Ryan Vending warehouse is from qualified and compliant sources. Ryan Vending warehouses also meet WorkSafe BC protocols for number of people in the building to meet physical distancing requirements.
All Ryan Vending delivery vehicles to be equipped with WorkSafe BC approved PPE, including masks and hand sanitizer.
Arrival on Site at the School
- Driver will wear mask as required and sanitize hands prior to entering the school.
- Driver will sign in as per school’s policy and provide confirmation of a Covid19 Self-Assessment Questionnaire on request.
SCAN QR CODE WITH PHONE FOR QUESTIONNAIRE.
At the machine, the Ryan Vending Representative will:
- Ensure the work area meets physical distancing requirements.
- Disinfect the product selection panel and product delivery bin.
- Install a sticker to “sanitize hands before and after use” Sample included here.
- Fill machines
Leaving School after vending machine service.
Driver will sign out as per school’s policy.